Monday, June 24, 2013

BlackBerry DP & Joke of The Day

DP Of The Day (Thanks Komife!!!)


JOKE OF THE DAY:

A guy asked a girl in a library, "Do you mind if I sit beside you?"

The girl answered loudly, "DONT WASTE YOUR TIME, I AM NOT GOING TO SLEEP WITH YOU!!!!"

Of course all the students in the library were staring at the guy. Some disgusted and angry at him and some  feeling sorry for him. He was naturally very embarrassed.

After a couple of minutes, the girl walked quietly to the guy's study table and told him, "I study psychology and I can tell what a man is thinking. Let me guess, you were embarrassed right?"

The guy responded with a loud voice, "$200 FOR ONE NIGHT???!! THAT'S TOO MUCH, SORRY NO DEAL!!"

Everybody in the library looked at the girl in shock, the guy leaned over and whispered, "I study Law, and I know how to make people look guilty"

No comments:

Post a Comment